Message from the interim chief
It is the mission of the Paso Robles Police Department to render the highest level of service, working side by side with the community to solve problems related to crime and social disorder, thereby ensuring safety and improving the quality of life here in our community.
We are proud to offer programs and services throughout the year that allow our partnership with the community to grow. Working together, we will continue to enjoy a safe community and an incomparable quality of life.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Invite a speaker to your service club or other organization.
- Come on a tour or ride-along with our officers.
- Become a member of our Community Volunteer Patrol Program & work alongside us!
- Volunteer for a variety of assignments inside the Department.
- Follow the Department by registering at www.nixle.com.
- Call 237-6464 to report emergencies. For non-emergency reporting, go to www.prcity.com/police.
Contact us to get involved! Administrative Assistant, Gail Wolff, 227-7520
Interim Chief of Police
Paso Robles Police Department